Poly-Tainer is committed to providing our customers with a complete and comprehensive packaging solution. We assume total responsibility from the conceptual design stage to bottle manufacturing and decoration. Our core markets include personal care, household cleaners, automotive, healthcare and niche food and beverage.
Our manufacturing processes include:
- Injection stretch blow molding for PET containers
- Extrusion blow molding for polyethylene, PVC and polypropylene containers
- Injection blow molding for polyethylene containers
- Injection molding for polypropylene closures and LDPE orifice reducers
- U.V. silk screen decoration
- Spot label application
- Therimage heat label application
- Shrink sleeve application
- CAD design services for containers and closures
- Spot and full wrap pressure sensitive label application
We maintain a Drug Master File for our pharmaceutical customers and use FDA approved resins to ensure high quality and consistent products.
Many of our molds are transferrable between our manufacturing facilities to offer our customers the most advantageous shipping location possible.
Poly-Tainer offers a wide variety of machine platforms to handle small volume orders with minimal capital burden and large volume orders that require high daily output.